From:
Christine Perey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Perey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2021 16:13:35 +0200
## Apologies for Multiple Postings ##

IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MIXED AND AUGMENTED REALITY
Bari, Italy
October 4 to 8, 2021
www.ismar21.org

OVERVIEW
The ISMAR 2021 I.D.E.A (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Accessibility) Scholarship provides full and partial registration waivers for online and in-person attendance.

Eligible applicants are early-career researchers (early professors, graduate students, and postdocs) from underrepresented or historically marginalized groups.

Applications will be reviewed based on eligibility, need, and impact. Given that we have a limited number of grants, you will also need to submit an updated copy of your CV (max 2 pages), briefly describe your background and why you would like to attend the 2021 ISMAR, and briefly explain how this scholarship will help you attend the conference.

	• Interested individuals may get additional information and apply here https://ismar21.org/i-d-e-a-for-a-better-tomorrow-scholarship/
	• The deadline for application is August 15, 2021 23:59 AoE
	• Recipients of the scholarship will be informed by September 05, 2021.

If you have any questions, please contact Nayara Faria ([log in to unmask])