From:
Simone Kriglstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simone Kriglstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2021 21:08:00 +0100
Dear friends of TEI,

***Sorry for cross-posting***

The registration for the TEI2021 online conference is now open:
https://tei.acm.org/2021/attend/registration/

The registration fees start at 50 EUR for ACM members. Please note that
for every accepted Paper, Pictorial, or Work-in-Progress submission, at
least one author has to register and present personally, as well as pay
an additional publication fee of 150 EUR during registration. Early
registration will close on February 5th 2021.

Since an online conference needs to accommodate participation from all
time-zones, TEI2021 will mostly take place live during daytime within
the central European/African time zone, while providing both live and
recorded interactive sessions for American and Asian participants.

For more information about the conference program see:
https://tei.acm.org/2021/attend/program-overview/

We are looking forward to seeing you soon online at TEI2021!
your TEI2021 organisation team