[Apologies for multiple postings]
ACM Multimedia 2022
Lisbon, Portugal, 10-14 October, 2022
*** Call for workshops ***
* Workshop proposal submission: 1st March, 2022
* Acceptance notification: 20th March, 2022
We are soliciting proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction
with the ACM Multimedia 2022. The purpose of the workshops is to
provide a comprehensive forum on current and emerging topics that will
not be fully explored during the main conference and to encourage
in-depth discussion of technical and application issues.
*** Proposal Format ***
Each workshop proposal (maximum 4 pages, in PDF format) must include:
1. Title of the workshop.
2. Workshop organizers (name, affiliation and short biography).
3. Scope and topics of the workshop.
- Why the workshop is related to ACM Multimedia 2022.
- Why the topic is important.
- Why the workshop may attract a significant number of attendees.
- A brief biography for each organizer and panelist.
5. Workshop details:
- A draft call for papers (including organizers, program committee and
steering committee if any, as well as tentative dates). Organizers are
expected to be fully committed and physically present at the workshop.
- Workshop tentative schedule (number of expected papers, number of
expected attendees, duration full/half day, format talks/posters,
etc.). We encourage events that demonstrate the interest of the
community in the proposed topic and guarantee the commitment of the
- Names of potential participants and invited speakers (if any).
6. Workshop history:
If there are past workshops, the history of the workshop.
*** Important Dates ***
The submission deadline is at 11:59 p.m. of the stated deadline date
Anywhere on Earth.
Workshop proposal submission: 1st March, 2022
Decision notification: 20th March, 2022
Workshop paper notification: 29th July, 2022
Workshop paper camera-ready: 21th August, 2022
*** Proposal Submission ***
Please send your Workshop proposals to <[log in to unmask]> by
the deadline listed below.
*** Contacts ***
For questions regarding the submission you can email the workshop
chairs <[log in to unmask]>:
Teresa Chambel, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
Riccardo Leonardi, University of Brescia, Italy
Richang Hong, Hefei University of Technology, China
Liqiang Nie, Shandong University, China
On behalf of the Publicity Chairs,
[log in to unmask]
If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.
To create a password, visit:
Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at: