MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
ACM SIGMM Interest List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2022 07:38:19 +0200
From:
"Prof. Dr. Petra Perner" <[log in to unmask]>
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> We cordially invite you to submit a paper to theĀ  Intern. Journal
> Trans. on Machine Learning and Data Mining.
>
> www.ibai-publishing.org
>
> It is an OPEN ACCESS journal. Everyone in the world can freely access
> your paper if published.
>
> We also provide hard copies and submit it to the libraries.
>
> You can submit at any time. We guarantee a fast profound review process.
>
> You can submit at any time.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Prof. Petra Perner
>
> Editor

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=MM-INTEREST