Sender:
From:
Daniel Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2020 11:16:18 +0100
 *Mind Reading Through the Keyboard?*
A short, fun, study - partly involving reflection on a happy memory.
https://typing-dynamics.ew.r.appspot.com/
<https://slack-redir.net/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftyping-dynamics.ew.r.appspot.com%2F&v=3>

   - Are there hidden rhythms in the way we type?
   - Can these rhythms identify what kind of task we are engaged in,
   without knowing anything about the text?
   - Can they tell us whether the work engages our memory and creativity,
   whether is too simplistic and unengaging?

We (Bristol Interaction Group - at University of Bristol) want to test if
we can use these patterns to make software better
This 25 min study asks you to perform two short typing tasks.
In one you will reflect on a happy memory and write an account of it.
In the other you will copy out somebody else's account.
Full details at the link above!

Dan Bennett

PhD Researcher at Bristol Interaction Group
Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=KxrABMIAAAAJ>
My Home Page <https://danbennettdev.github.io/>