Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2021 16:19:50 +0000
Dear colleagues and peers,

If you are interested in music generation, we have some exciting news to share with you.

First, we are announcing the AI Music Creativity (AIMC) community website ([https://aimusiccreativity.org](https://aimusiccreativity.org/)), which features proceedings from past iterations of the AIMC conference, Musical Metacreation (MuMe) workshop and the Computer Simulation of Music Creativity Conference (CSMC), as well as some detailed information about bids for hosting AIMC 2022 (https://aimusiccreativity.org/2020/12/18/Welcoming-bids-for-2022/).

Second, we have also renamed the MuMe google group to AIMC, as we felt it would be most convenient for those who are already members of the group. If you aren't a member, you can join here: https://groups.google.com/g/musicalmetacreation.

Finally, we would also take this opportunity to remind you to check out the AIMC 20201 call for papers, music and tutorials at https://aimc2021.iem.at/. Paper, music and tutorial submissions are due April 1, 2021.

Submission deadline: 1. April 2021

Acceptance notification deadline: 1. May 2021

Camera-ready deadline: 1. June 2021

Conference: 18.-22. July 2021

Test negative and stay positive.

Pr. Philippe Pasquier,

On the behalf of the AIMC Steering Committee.