From:
Bernhard Riecke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bernhard Riecke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2020 13:41:21 -0800
Dear Colleagues

Are you interested in sup­port­ing research on VR loco­mo­tion
inter­faces and help­ing the VR com­mu­nity better under­stand the pros
and cons of dif­fer­ent inter­faces, so we can design better VR
interfaces in the future? We cre­ated a survey to do just that.

We are looking for VR users, developers, or researchers, who have at
least 2 years of VR experience and have used VR at least 20 times. This
survey should take about 30-40 minutes to complete.

Your participation is entirely voluntary. You have the right to withdraw
at any point during the survey, for any reason.

If you participate and complete the survey you will have the option to
enter into a raffle and a chance to win up to $200 CAD. (You don’t have
to live in Canada - as long as you have a PayPal account you can enter
the raffle).

Thank you for your participation in this research! Feel free to pass
this along to others who might be interested, or re-post in other
lists/venues.

SURVEY URL: https://ca.research.net/r/vrlocomotion
<https://ca.research.net/r/vrlocomotion>

For more information about the project, see
http://ispace.iat.sfu.ca/project/locomotion-interfaces-survey/
<http://ispace.iat.sfu.ca/project/locomotion-interfaces-survey/>

Cheers & all the best!

Bernhard

--
*Bernhard Riecke, PhD*
  Professor | School of Interactive Arts & Technology (SIAT)

Simon Fraser University Surrey | 250 - 13450 102 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3T
0A3, Canada
Office: 2822 (Podium 2) | iSpaceLab.com/Riecke
<http://www.iSpaceLab.com/Riecke> | SIAT homepage
<http://www.sfu.ca/siat/people/faculty/bernhard-riecke.html>
E-mail: [log in to unmask] | skype: thebernie