From:
Robert West <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2021 17:52:58 +0100
We are thrilled to announce that the *8th Wiki Workshop* [1] will be hosted
at *The Web Conference 2021* (formerly known as WWW) [2] as a virtual event
in April 2021 (week of 19-23 April, exact date TBD). The workshop provides
an annual forum for researchers exploring all aspects of Wikipedia,
Wikidata, and other Wikimedia projects to present their work. We'd love to
have your contributions, so please take a look at the details in this call:
http://wikiworkshop.org/2021/#call

Please note that *29 January 2021* is the submission deadline if you want
your paper to appear in the (archival) conference proceedings, and *1 March
2021* is for all other, non-archival submissions [3].

The workshop will include invited talks, a poster session, as well as offer
an opportunity for participants to meet and discuss future research
directions.

We look forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you in Taipei in
April!

Best,
Miriam Redi, Wikimedia Foundation
Bob West, EPFL