#### IWSEC 2020 Call for Posters (CfPo) ####
The 15th International Workshop on Security
September 2 (Wed)-September 4 (Fri), 2020
The 15th International Workshop on Security (IWSEC 2020) will be held ONLINE due to COVID-19.
Web page: http://www.iwsec.org/2020/
Co-organized by CSEC of IPSJ, Japan, and by ISEC of IEICE, Japan
** Important Dates **
Submission of poster: August 20, 2020 (23:59 UTC)
Notification of acceptance: 1 week from the each submission
IWSEC 2020 Workshop: September 2 (Wed)-September 4 (Fri), 2020
This year, the 15th International Workshop on Security (IWSEC 2020) calls for posters that focus on any
relevant topics of the workshop. Posters should present on-going study, idea or project that is not mature yet,
and interesting as work in progress. Student projects (Bachelor, Master or PhD) and related studies are also welcome.
This year IWSEC poster session will be held online due to COVID-19. We will provide 1MB size space for each poster
on the communication tool Slack). For the questions and answers, Slack will be used.
A: Cryptography track
- Applied cryptography - Financial cryptography - Post-quantum cryptography
- Cryptanalysis - Formal methods and security analysis - Privacy-preserving data mining
- Cryptographic obfuscation - Implementation attacks - Public-key cryptography
- Cryptographic primitives - Lightweight cryptography - Real-world cryptographic systems
- Cryptographic protocols - Multiparty computation - Secure and fast implementation
- Symmetric-key cryptography
B: Cybersecurity and privacy track
- Cyber attacks and defenses - Intrusion detection and prevention - Mobile and web security
- Cyber physical systems security - Law and ethics cybersecurity - Network, system and cloud security
- Forensics - Machine learning for cybersecurity - Privacy-enhancing technologies
- Hardware security - Anti-malware techniques - Program analysis
- Internet-of-Things security - Measurements for cybersecurity - Usable security and privacy
** Publication Policy for Posters **
Posters will be formally included in the program of IWSEC 2020. The list of accepted posters will be available
through the workshop web page. NO PAPER proceedings will be published regarding the posters. Instead, IWSEC 2020
will provide 1MB size space for each poster at IWSEC2020 web page. Poster presenters can publish their posters at
the workshop web page. In addition, 2-page abstract of the poster can be published if it is desired by the author.
This data must be in PDF-format. The documents will be available at IWSEC 2020 web page one week before and after
Basically, copyrights of any content for the poster presentations are retained by the authors; we WILL NOT impose
any restrictions on the poster authors to submit the contents to other journals/conferences in the future.
However, the authors must take considerable care in publishing the documents at the workshop web page. Every
published document is on POSTER AUTHORS$B!G(B RESPONSIBILITY. IWSEC 2020 accepts no responsibility and no liability
for any loss resulting from the published documents. IWSEC 2020 does not endorse documents that violate any law
or infringe the rights of any third party.
** Instruction for Authors **
To present a poster, authors MUST email the following information and a poster (below 1MB) to
iwsec2020-poster @ iwsec.org by August 20, 2020, 23:59 (UTC):
- Abstract in one or two paragraphs
- Name of presenters
- Email addresses of presenters (theses addresses are used to join a Slack workspace)
- Request to publish the poster at the IWSEC 2020 web page (please indicate by yes/no)
- Request to publish the abstract (2-pages at most) of the poster at the IWSEC 2020 poster page (please indicate by yes/no)
After receiving an acceptance email notification, at least one author must register for the workshop.
The poster presenters are recommended to answer the questions from the attendees on Slack.
** Committee **
Ryo Nojima (NICT, Japan)
Send any questions regarding poster presentation to iwsec2020-poster @ iwsec.org
(Latest update: July 15, 2020)
Dr. Sven Wohlgemuth
Hitachi, Ltd. Research & Development Group
Center of Technology Innovation - Systems Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org