From:
Jochen Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jochen Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 2020 15:48:45 +0100
8th IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics
Nov 30 to Dec 3, 2020
https://ichi2020.de/

ICHI, the IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics is a
premier community forum concerned with the application of computer
science, information science, data science, and informatics principles, as
well as information technology, and communication science and technology
to address problems and support research in healthcare, medicine, life
science, public health, and everyday wellness.

In its 8th edition, ICHI will take place online this year. With three
tracks about Analytics, Sytems, and Human Factors, a special session on
Covid-19, workshops, tutorials, industry and poster&demo sessions, ICHI
highlights the most novel technical contributions to stakeholder-centered
technology innovation for benefiting human health and the related social
and ethical implications.

Refer to the website ichi2020.de for all the details about the conference
and the technical programme.

Participation is free,however pre-registration is required. Secure your
seat at
        https://www.cvent.com/d/cnq2gj

We are looking forward to meeting you soon!

Gerrit Meixner, Jochen Meyer
- General Chairs -