Sender:
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2021 11:11:09 +0100
7bit
From:
Simone Kriglstein <[log in to unmask]>
Dear friends of CHI,

***Sorry for cross-posting***

The Student Research Competition Chairs for the ACM Conference on Human
Factors in Computing Systems (CHI) 2022 are looking for 20 jurors to aid
in the evaluation of undergraduate and graduate research abstracts.

Jurors will be responsible for reading a portion of the abstracts and
discussing the research's strength against competition criteria. This
will entail reading a research extended abstract, reviewing a research
poster, and giving constructive high-level feedback on each submission.
Jurors will work directly with the SRC Chairs to engage with emerging
scholars in the research and review process. This works largely takes
place between Jan 13-30. This is a great opportunity for those who are
interested in a less intensive way of contributing to or supporting CHI
this year. Jurors will be selected based on their brief statement and
CV.

To apply to be a juror for CHI2022 Student Research Competition, please
send an email to [log in to unmask] with your name,
affiliation, a current CV and brief statement of interest. We welcome
early career, industry, and academia contributors.

Interested jurors will also have the chance to serve on a panel of
judges for the semi-final round of the competition, held during CHI2022.
If you are interested in this opportunity and planning to attend CHI,
either virtually or in-person, please indicate in your statement of
interest.

Final Deadline for Juror Application (reviewed on a rolling basis): Dec
31, 2022
Review period begins: Jan 14, 2022

We look forward to building this important year of CHI with you!

Sincerely,
Jasmine Jones
Can Liu
CHI 2022 Students Research Chairs