From:
Marcin Paprzycki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Millham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 2020 22:57:04 +0200
Call for Papers

Information Communication Technology and Society Conference (ICTAS2021)
IEEE #50802
March 10-11, 2021
Durban, South Africa
www.ictas.org

After four extremely successful ICTAS conferences, we are proud to
announce that we will be hosting the conference again next year, 2021.
It will be the 5th ICTAS conference. Please feel free to forward this
CFP to your colleagues.

*** COVID NOTE ***

In case of COVID pandemia still being present, hybrid / video-based
conference will be realized.

******************

Information Communication Technology (ICT) is becoming more pervasive
within societies and our personal lives. Recognizing this increasing
role, this conference was conceived to provide a forum for researchers
in both academia and industry to share their latest research
contributions in the field, while promoting networking of people and
ideas. This conference allows attendees to recognize emerging research
trends and directions while evaluating present challenges with their
proposed solutions.

Topics of Interest:

We invite submissions of previously unpublished work on the following
themes of interest (but not limited to):
* ICT4D
* Cloud Computing with e-applications
* Internet of Things (IoT)
* Machine learning and artificial intelligence
* E-Learning
* Computer networks and engineering
* Big data
* Cyber-security, including biometrics
* Soft computing
* Software engineering
* Enterprise computing and accounting
* Image processing

Keynote Speakers:

1) Maria Ganzha, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
2) Marcin Paprzycki, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland
3) Marie Schuld, University of Kwazulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa

Paper publication:

All papers presented at the conference will be submitted to IEEE for
inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Those accepted will
qualify for DHET subsidy.

Important Dates:

Final date for paper submission:		10 Oct 2020
Date for notification:				28 Nov 2020
Camera Ready:					5 Feb 2021
Final Date for Registration:			1 Mar 2021

Submission Instructions:

Submitted papers should not exceed 6 pages (including reference list) in
IEEE format (double- column, 10pt font). Paper review is double-blind;
therefore, submitted papers should not include author names and their
affiliations. However, the “Camera Ready” paper must include author
names and their affiliations.

CONTACT:

Prof R C Millham		Dr Jeanette Wing
+27 31 3735542
[log in to unmask]		[log in to unmask]

--
Ta wiadomość e-mail została sprawdzona pod kątem wirusów przez oprogramowanie AVG.
http://www.avg.com