From:
Axel Soto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Axel Soto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2021 01:39:48 -0300
*** ACM IUI 2021: Call for Participation ***
* Virtually hosted by Texas A&M University
* April 13-17, 2021
* http://iui.acm.org/2021/
* Contact: [log in to unmask]

## Registration deadline
April 9, 2021

## Registration link
https://iui.acm.org/2021/registration.html

## ACM IUI 2021
ACM IUI 2021 is the 26th annual premier international forum for reporting
outstanding research and development on intelligent user interfaces.

ACM IUI is where the Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and Artificial
Intelligence (AI) communities meet, with contributions from related fields
such as psychology, behavioral science, cognitive science, computer
graphics, design, the arts, and more. Our focus is on improving the
interaction between humans and digital technology, by leveraging both HCI
approaches and state-of-the art AI techniques from machine learning,
natural language processing, data mining, knowledge representation and
reasoning.