PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Alptekin Küpçü <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alptekin Küpçü <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:23:31 +0200
Dear colleagues,

It is my pleasure to inform you that we uploaded lecture videos for
"Proofs in Cryptography" on Youtube. I am sending you the link in case
you would like to employ them as supplementary material in your
courses. The set includes reduction proof examples, hybrid proofs, and
random oracle proofs, totaling in a little less than 3 hours of video
material. The videos are mainly self contained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w441j6UMHBQ&list=PL4wmOqlgHT2lBQfChNbkNaTlJOXrqIlHe

Please feel free to forward it.

Best regards,

Alptekin

--
Asst. Prof. Alptekin Küpçü
Koç University - Computer Science and Engineering

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://listserv.acm.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=PODC&A=1