Sender:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2021 11:21:08 +0200
From:
Werner Purgathofer <[log in to unmask]>
Please distribute! Thank you!

*                          Eurographics'2021 - 2nd Call for Participation*

Eurographics'2021 (May 3-7, 2021) is approaching quickly! Don't miss
this "trip to Vienna", it not only provides a high quality program, but
also various social interaction options and some fun! We are preparing
an exciting program with an innovative online conference concept, based
on gather.town.

The regular registration process ends on *April 18*, after that date we
can only accept late registrations.
Register now and here: https://conferences.eg.org/eg2021/registration/

Some program highlights:

4 keynote talks by Dieter Fellner, Pat Hanrahan, Vladlen Koltun, Carol
O'Sullivan
4 tutorials, 8 state-of-the-art reports
66 full paper talks, 11 education paper talks
short papers, posters, project&lab presentations, and more
2 social events, and sightseeing possibilities!

Don't miss this unique event!

--
EUROGRAPHICS'2021 May 3-7, 2021, online --> Registration is open!
conferences.eg.org/eg2021               --> enjoy virtual Vienna!

Werner Purgathofer                    TU Wien
Institute of Visual Computing & HC Technology
Favoritenstrasse 9 / 193,           1040 Wien
Tel. [log in to unmask]