MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Thu, 21 May 2020 12:24:37 +0200
7bit
Sender:
ACM SIGMM Interest List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Markus Schedl <[log in to unmask]>
Dear community,

we are happy to announce a position as a university assistant at the
*Institute of Computational Perception* of the *Johannes Kepler
University (JKU) Linz*, Austria:
https://www.jku.at/en/institute-of-computational-perception/.

The position in short: Postdoc level; full-time employment; 2.5 years
(start: August 2020, end: January 2023); research and teaching

For more details, please see https://bit.ly/2TrtAAW

At the recently founded *Multimedia Mining and Search Group*, we are
searching for a highly motivated person who holds a *PhD degree in
Computer Science or a closely related discipline* to join our young
team. We offer a full-time position, great place to work, embedding in a
great team, flexibility in the choice of research topics, competitive
salary, and social security provisions.

If you are interested and have a strong background in recommender
systems, information retrieval, multimedia, data analytics, machine
learning, user modeling, and/or human-computer interaction, please
contact Markus Schedl ([log in to unmask]) and include the following
documents:

* CV (including teaching experience)
* Publication list
* Certificates (including English translations)
* Short statement of your research interests

We are looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Markus Schedl

--
Univ.-Prof. D.I. Mag. Dr. Markus Schedl
Institute of Computational Perception

JOHANNES KEPLER
UNIVERSITY LINZ
Altenberger Strasse 69
4040 Linz, Austria
Office: Aubrunnerweg 3B/1 (ground floor, left)

P +43 732 2468 4716
F +43 732 2468 4705

http://www.cp.jku.at
http://www.mschedl.eu