From:
Matthias Kranz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthias Kranz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 06:30:54 +0100
We invite proposals for workshops to be held as part of UbiComp 2006 (http://www.ubicomp.org/ubicomp2006/). The one- or two-day workshops will be held on September 17th and 18th, prior to the main conference. Workshop proposals are due on March 31st, and announcements for accepted workshops will be made on April 28th.

Organizing a workshop is a great way to form and sustain a research community within Ubicomp. It's an opportunity to promote deep technical discussions as well as to become intimately familiar with the state of the art in Ubicomp research.

The Call for Workshops, including specific instructions for workshop proposals, can be found at http://www.ubicomp.org/ubicomp2006/calls/workshops/. Also note that as co-chairs, we encourage potential workshop organizers to discuss ideas with us via email ([log in to unmask]) to help hone ideas.

Michele Chang, Intel Research
John Krumm, Microsoft Research