Sender:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:05:07 +0000
From:
"Yoo, Soojeong" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

Iím pleased to announce that registration is now open for our WEISS mini-symposium. The event will be completely virtual. Please see below for details of the symposium and do share with anyone you think may be interested in attending.

Human Factors Interventions for Surgical Systems
17 June 2020 | 10:00 Ė 12:30 BST
Novel technologies have the potential to impact the health field, from augmenting education to greater efficacy in medical procedures. Despite this potential, it is important that they provide a positive user experience both for clinicians and patients. This can be achieved through a user-centred design process where user needs are considered every step of the way.
To gain more understanding around this important process, our symposium explores how to approach healthcare from a human factors perspective. This is covered through engaging talks by world-leading researchers in the field and design activities which demonstrate how these factors can be applied in clinical settings.

For further details on the symposium agenda and to register please visit the symposiumís Eventbrite page here<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/human-factors-interventions-for-surgical-systems-tickets-155955728783>.

--

Soojeong Yoo | Ph.D
Research Fellow (Human Factors and Innovative Technologies for Surgical Interventions)