PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Dejan Kostic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dejan Kostic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:29:59 +0000
Dear list members,

At the School of Information and Communication Technology, KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm, we are recruiting a new Associate Professor in Network-based Computer Systems. This is a permanent position.

The full job description including a link for applying is here (April 17, 2015 deadline):
http://www.kth.se/en/om/work-at-kth/lediga-jobb/what:job/jobID:47806/where:4/

I am happy to answer any questions that you might have. Please feel free to forward this message to those that might be interested.

Best regards,
Dejan Kostic, [log in to unmask]

Professor
KTH Royal Institute of Technology
School of Information and Communication Technology
Department of Communication Systems
http://web.ict.kth.se/~dejanko/index.html

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: