CALL FOR FULLY FUNDED RESEARCH ASSISTANTS
Institute IMDEA Networks (www.networks.imdea.org) is a networking research institute whose multinational team is engaged in cutting edge fundamental science. As a growing, English-speaking institute located in Madrid, Spain, Institute IMDEA Networks offers a unique opportunity for pioneering scientists to develop their ideas. IMDEA Networks is establishing itself internationally at the forefront in the development of future Internet technologies and has already incorporated highly-reputed scientists (see our research team athttp://www.networks.imdea.org/Researchteam/tabid/636/Default.aspx). Our researchers share the potential to shape the future of networking science over the coming years.
Further information regarding our areas of research can be found at: http://www.networks.imdea.org/Scientificactivities/Researchareas/tabid/642/Default.aspx
As funded members of our team, successful applicants will join the Ph.D. program at University Carlos III of Madrid, beginning September/October 2012. They will also benefit from full financial support throughout their Ph.D. program for up to 4 years.
Successful candidates should have:
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Telematics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field **
- Excellent academic transcripts
- Clearly defined Statement of Purpose for Ph.D. research thesis
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Highly motivated
- Students who obtained their degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent) in a higher education system NOT subject to the Bologna Process are strongly advised to provide their GRE scores on the online application form
** An offer of a Research Assistant position implies your acceptance to the UC3M Ph.D. program.
* 29 February 2012: we have an open call and we will be performing a single batch evaluation of all applications received up to, and including, 29 February 2012 (23:59 CET).
APPLY NOW THROUGH OUR ONLINE FORM AT WWW.NETWORKS.IMDEA.ORG
To unsubscribe from the PODC list:
write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link: