Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2022 21:34:51 +0000
From:
"Swain, Vedant Das" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

We are very excited to host you for  UbiComp/ISWC 2022 from September 11-15. The in-person attendance has limited tickets and spots are going out quickly.  You should act fast!

Depending on your travel logistics you can register consider attending the conference at either Atlanta, USA, or Cambridge, UK. If you plan to attend virtually, we still recommend registering at the soonest, so we accommodate your needs. Register here: https://cvent.me/lEn1zg

If you need a visa invitation letter to attend the conference, then apply immediately: https://ubicomp.org/ubicomp2022/visa-information/

 UbiComp/ISWC 2022 will have a variety of paper tracks, posters, demos, workshops, and a design exhibition. Reserve your spot ASAP!

Best Regards,
Vedant Das Swain
PhD Candidate (CS-HCI), Georgia Tech
Publicity Chair, UbiComp/ISWC 2022