From:
Patrizio Angelini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrizio Angelini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2022 18:31:00 +0000
--- Apologies for possible multiple messages ----

Dear colleague,

Do you publish papers relating to Graph Drawing or Network Visualization at TVCG? If so, you may like to know that authors of accepted TVCG papers can present their work at the annual International Symposium on Graph Drawing and Network Visualization.

This can be an excellent opportunity to showcase your research and to meet with other like-minded researchers in the friendly GD community!

We are keen to promote this partnership, and plan to dedicate a session to relevant TVCG papers in the conference program of GD '22, which will be (hopefully) held in Tokyo, Japan on September, 13-16.

You can find more details on the partnership arrangements and how to apply to present your work at GD '22 at the following link:

https://www.computer.org/digital-library/journals/tvcg/tvcg-partners-with-conferences

Patrizio Angelini & Reinhard von Hanxleden
PC chairs of GD '22