From:
"Niess, Jasmin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Niess, Jasmin
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2022 15:26:19 +0000
CALL FOR WORK IN PROGRESS SUBMISSIONS at TEI’23
17th annual conference in tangible embedded and embodied interaction (ACM TEI 2023)

****Important Dates****
Submission deadline: October 13, 2022 (AoE)
Notification deadline: October 27th, 2022 (AoE)
Camera-ready deadline: November 10th, 2022 (AoE)

****Quick Links****
	• The detailed call for work in progress submissions from the TEI’23 website: https://tei.acm.org/2023/participate/call-for-work-in-progress/
	• Submission system: https://new.precisionconference.com

****General Information****
The Work in Progress track in TEI2023 is the venue for presenting cutting-edge findings, front-line innovations, or thought-provoking work that is relevant to the TEI community and truly in progress. Work in Progress provides a unique opportunity for sharing ideas, eliciting feedback on early-stage work, and fostering discussions and collaborations among colleagues.
We encourage researchers and practitioners to submit intermediate reports on high-potential, original, imaginative research projects. We welcome promising results, early prototypes, inspiring problems and ideas, puzzling research data, outstanding problems, horizons, and conceptual analyses that are all grounded in solid – yet unfinished – research and design work. We encourage tangible, embedded, and embodied interaction projects that, although in progress today, promise to become hotly debated breakthroughs in the future.
TEI 2023 is planned to be in person in Warsaw, Poland. However, for cases where attendance is not possible, we will enable hybrid participation. So please do not hesitate to submit. We will find ways to run the conference in a way that best fits the future situation. Accepted submissions will be included in the ACM Digital Library Extended Proceedings (i.e., non-archival publications).

If you have any questions, please reach out to [log in to unmask]
We are looking forward to your submission.

Kind regards,
Work in progress chairs
Jasmin Niess & Linda Hirsch