PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2021 18:56:11 +0000
From:
Eric Ruppert <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

The EECS Department at York University is inviting applications for
many faculty positions, including 5 tenured or tenure-track positions
in the theory of computing or data science, both broadly interpreted.

York University is located in Toronto, which is the largest city in
Canada and is often ranked among the world’s most livable and
multicultural cities.  Our department has over 60 faculty members and
is growing quickly.

Please see https://lassonde.yorku.ca/about/careers/faculty-recruitment
for more information.  Feel free to contact me at
[log in to unmask] if you have any questions about the department,
university or the city.  I would certainly be happy to have a new
colleague (or several) from the PODC/DISC community.

Regards,

Eric Ruppert