From:
Josh Andres <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josh Andres <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2021 10:16:52 +1100
Dear Community,

We are excited to invite you to the virtual summer school on Inbodied
Interaction, focusing on The Body as the Site of Adaptation. From Nov 16 to
Dec 15 – *in different international time zones.*

To register and learn more, please visit: http://wellthlab.ac.uk/inbodied2s/
<https://t.co/u3QOjL6T5P?amp=1>

We present a FREE Inbodied Interaction virtual seminar series with
field-leading experts on selected topics in INbodied Interaction. Our goal
in this series is to inspire – to see more of our interactions, from inside
ourselves to what we construe as outside ourselves – as design provocations
to help us #makeNormalBetter for all, @scale. Featuring (so far):

   - *Josh Andres, Mike Jones and m.c. schraefel: *orientation + Q&A to
   Inbodied Interaction Design, Adaptation, Continua and Discomfort as
   Material, Nov 16 & 18’th to set the stage for the series THEN we have:
   - *Olga Perski and Guillaume Chevance* – Micro Randomization and Time
   Series – towards Tuning.
   - *Ryan Andrews, RD* – food quality from field to table to all the
   politics in between – and the role of inbodied interaction.
   - *Dana Lewis* – DIY pancreas project – learning the body to build
   replacement parts.
   - *Brad Warner *– Zen and the art of discomfort – the hard way – the
   problems with “mindfulness” and why boredom is fantastic #suckItUp

Your hosts,

m.c. schraefel in the EU times, Josh Andres in the Oz times.

Look forward to seeing you!

To register and learn more, please visit: http://wellthlab.ac.uk/inbodied2s/
<https://t.co/u3QOjL6T5P?amp=1>

Sponsored by ACM SIGCHI (Thank you!)

--

Thanks

Josh Andres, PhD
Senior Lecturer in the School of Cybernetics at the Australian National
University