From:
Jessica Vitak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jessica Vitak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:00:00 -0400
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to share that registration for
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hcil-symposium-2022-tickets-313492172527>the
39th Annual HCIL Symposium
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hcil-symposium-2022-tickets-313492172527> is
open! Join us May 26 as we welcome attendees back in person after two years
of virtual events.

This year's event will be hybrid, with talks and a reception held in
the Brendan
Iribe Center for Computer Science and Engineering <https://iribe.umd.edu>
on UMD's campus. Attendees who can't make it to campus can register to
watch all the talks on Zoom (registration required)

This year's event celebrates new and ongoing research from the lab, which
includes more than 100 UMD faculty and students. Across three plenary
talks, a panel, and 30 lightning talks, you'll learn about the latest
research on a range of topics, including child-centered design and
learning; technology and aging; privacy and security; creativity and
human-centered AI; accessible and interactive design; and communication and
collaboration.

For the full schedule and more information on the symposium, visit:
https://hcil.umd.edu/2022-symposium. We hope to see you this May!

Sincerely,
Jessica

Jessica Vitak, PhD (she/her/hers)
Associate Professor, College of Information Studies
Director, Human-Computer Interaction Lab (HCIL)
University of Maryland | 4130 Campus Drive (Hornbake Building, South Wing)
| Room 2117G | College Park, MD 20742
www.ischool.umd.edu | [log in to unmask] | 301-405-8617
https://jessicavitak.com | https://pearl.umd.edu | https://hcil.umd.edu

You received this email because you are subscribed to the Moderated list for sending announcements to all HCIL-interested parties. (HCIL-ANNOUNCE) mailing list. If you would like to unsubscribe from this list, simply send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message signoff HCIL-ANNOUNCE in the body.