MM-INTEREST Archives

ACM SIGMM Interest List

MM-INTEREST@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Jacob Chakareski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacob Chakareski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2023 18:48:58 -0500
PhD openings (full-time or visiting) are available in the AI-enabled VR/AR
Wireless Network Systems and Communications Lab at NJIT (Summer/Fall 2023).
BS/MS-level students with background in electrical and computer engineering,
computer science, or applied math are encouraged to apply. The openings are
broadly defined at the intersection of mobile VR/AR systems, 5G networks,
UAV-IoT systems, optical/millimeter wave wireless networking, domain-aware
fast RL and deep RL for communication systems and applications, and
360-degree video streaming. We also explore novel interdisciplinary
applications to remote sensing, disaster relief, environmental monitoring,
and cyber-physical health care systems and devices.

The doctoral positions are fully funded, inclusive of summer support. They
are sponsored by external federal and industry funding, and provide ample
opportunities for collaboration and career advancement. To apply, please
send promptly a CV, a description of your research interests and background,
your course transcripts, and a list of three references. Please include any
published papers. For info on our studies, you can visit:
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=56gJcDoAAAAJ&hl=en, www.jakov.org.

Thank you and best regards,
Jacob

If you don't already have a password for the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server, we recommend
that you create one now. A LISTSERV password is linked to your email
address and can be used to access the web interface and all the lists to
which you are subscribed on the LISTSERV.ACM.ORG server.

To create a password, visit:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?GETPW1

Once you have created a password, you can log in and view or change your
subscription settings at:

https://LISTSERV.ACM.ORG/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.CGI?SUBED1=MM-INTEREST