MOD-DBWORLD Archives

DBWorld @ ACM SIGMOD

MOD-DBWORLD@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Pietro Hiram Guzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2023 06:00:04 -0400
Dear Colleague,

we would like to inform about, and invite you to submit a contribution to the 2nd Workshop "Network Science and Artificial Intelligence for Biomedicine & Health informatics” (NET-AI-BHI) to be held at the IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics & Biomedicine BIBM 2023, Istanbul, Turkey, December 5-8, 2023.

During the 2022 edition in Las Vegas, the NET-AI-BHI Workshop brought together more than 50 authors presenting 20 papers about this fascinating topic. In 2023, we aim to progress such exceptional gathering to foster the exchange of cutting-edge ideas, groundbreaking research, and novel methodologies in the captivating fields of network science, network embedding, and artificial intelligence, as applied to the realm of biological and biomedical data.

Join us as we unravel the questions of complex networks and unlock the transformative potential of AI in deciphering the complexity of life sciences.

Relevant topics include but are not limited to:

Network Representation Learning
Graph Convolution Neural Network
Network Embedding
Heterogeneous network integration
Network Alignment
Disease module detection
Network Drug Discovery and Repurposing

We encourage submission of short and long papers as well as poster (2-page formats). We are planning to invite all the contribution to a special issue of a SCOPUS indexed journal (advanced negotiations in progress).

Please feel free to forward this invite over to anyone you think might be interested, thank you.

The Workshop Organizers,
Paolo Tieri, Pietro Hiram Guzzi, Manuela Petti, Paola Stolfi

The 2nd NET-AI-BHI Workshop @ BIBM 2023 Official Website:
https://sites.google.com/unicz.it/nefico2023/home-page

IEEE BIBM 2023 Official Website:
https://bidma.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/IEEE-BIBM-2023/