MOD-DBWORLD Archives

DBWorld @ ACM SIGMOD

MOD-DBWORLD@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
FuLiang Tang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2023 23:39:54 -0400
We sincerely invite you to participate in the 2023 China World Artificial Consciousness Conference organized by DIKWP at Hainan University. This remarkable event is scheduled to take place online on August 24, 2023. The focus of this conference is to explore the intersection of artificial intelligence and artificial consciousness, with special emphasis on the revolutionary topics of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) and artificial consciousness.

As we witness the vigorous development of artificial intelligence technology, we are experiencing a tremendous technological revolution. The emergence of AGI is particularly noteworthy, as it represents a form of artificial intelligence capable of possessing broad cognitive abilities similar to humans. AGI has the potential to understand, learn, and respond to various tasks beyond the limitations of specific domains. However, as AI technology continues to advance, a novel topic has emerged in academia and the public consciousness: artificial consciousness.

The inaugural World Artificial Consciousness Conference will bring together experts and scholars from around the world to jointly explore cutting-edge issues in artificial intelligence and artificial consciousness. Through this conference, we aim to enhance society's understanding of artificial consciousness, strengthen research collaboration, promote technological advancements, and foster a rational perception of AI within society. The conference will provide a platform for global researchers and scholars to engage in in-depth exchanges and collaboration, tackling the challenges posed by artificial intelligence and artificial consciousness, propelling technological progress, and bringing about positive impacts on human society.

Key Topics:

Human-Machine Interface and Artificial Consciousness: Exploring the influence and applications of artificial consciousness on human-machine interaction.
Biomedicine and Artificial Consciousness: Discussing innovations and potential applications of artificial consciousness in the biomedical field.
Development and Applications of Artificial Consciousness Systems: Sharing the latest research findings and practical application cases of artificial consciousness systems.
DIKWP Model and Artificial Consciousness: Exploring the development of artificial consciousness within the cognitive framework of the new generation of artificial intelligence.

If you are interested in participating, please visit our official website(http://www.yucongduan.org/DIKWP-AC/2023/#/?lang=en) to learn more information and contact us ([log in to unmask]). We look forward to your valuable presence at this conference.