MOD-DBWORLD Archives

DBWorld @ ACM SIGMOD

MOD-DBWORLD@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Melanie Herschel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2023 03:59:16 -0400
The Data Engineering department at the University of Stuttgart is hiring! We are looking for three full-time research associates (E13, TV-L) with a background in computer science to work on exciting data engineering, data management, and data science problems. Obtaining a doctoral degree is encouraged and will be supported.

The open positions cover a wide range of possibilities, from enabling new technologies in different industries such as simulation science and AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction) to exploring new methods to improve our daily use of data. Areas of particular interest are algorithms and systems for data quality, data integration, data provenance, data exploration, and data analytics.

For more details on the position and how to apply, visit
https://www.ipvs.uni-stuttgart.de/departments/de/department/job-offers/