From:
James Squire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 17:44:56 -0600
I've been trying to find information about what SERC bindings are
available, and so far the only item I can find out on the web is the one
solitary mention on the Adahome bindings page.  Note, this is Software
Engineering Research Corporation, not Software Engineering Research
Center (or any of the other various SERCs out there, all of which are
much more proliferated).

Does anyone know where SERC might be hiding?   ;-)
--
James Squire           mailto:m193884 no junk mail
MDA Avionics Tools & Processes