From:
Mike Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 18:21:29 -0400
    > No standard way to light up dots in realtime or get key downstrokes...

    > [Just] pick one of the 15 incompatible methods of doing whatever,
    > or ... hack out number 16.

If there were 15 methods of lighting up dots in realtime and getting the
keyboard and other ports, this would not be discussed. The problem is
there is no reasonable way to do screen, keyboard, serial, parallel,
ethernet, and mouse I/O that comes with most Ada compilers.

If there was even 1, this would not be discussed.

We are missing some of the code, some of the interfaces, and some of the
classes.