From:
Arne Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arne Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 13:57:56 -0500
As you have probably seen in a recent note from Keith Instone,
Clare-Marie Karat and I would like to invite you to participate in CHI '98
as reviewers.  It is as reviewers that you help shape the conference in one
of the most important ways, ensuring that the quality of the papers is
high, and that the technical content of the conference meets your needs and
the needs of your colleagues.

Members of the CHI '98 review committee will be recognized at an
appreciation reception at CHI '98, and will have their names appear in the
final conference program and in the conference web site (so you can either
drop a copy of the program on your boss' desk, or add the URL to her or his
favorites list).  We believe that your help is critical to the conference.

So please, take a moment and come to the CHI '98 web site, and sign up to
review!  We look forward to working with you!

Thanks.

Arnie Lund and Clare-Marie Karat