From:
"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 14:35:41 -0500
> demo or little throw-away app at least as fast, and usually faster, in
> Ada.  There are more powerful language constructs that simply do more,
> more correctly, in a single statement.  Of course it helps to use my
> personal toolkit of handy Ada code, just as an experienced C* person would
> use his.  My fingers can also type "if x then" faster than "if(x)"

Me, too, for all of the above reasons, PLUS the fact that I've got
75 KSLOC of Ada experience and only 1.5 of C  :-)

Which means you can't judge by me.  :-)  But it does seem that people
who have equal experience in both choose Ada more often than not.

--
Wes Groleau
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau