Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 13:38:09 -0800
From:
Bryce Bardin <[log in to unmask]>
I get several calls a month from headhunters wanting to fill Ada
positions.  I usually have to say that all of my contacts are gainfully
employed already.  As a matter of policy, I don't give them names of
people that work for my customers.  This would be unethical, in my view.

If (any of) you can give me points of contact for Ada programmers
looking for employment to which I can refer the headhunters, I would
be glad to point them there.

Bryce Bardin
Ada Consulting and Training