From:
Jack Beidler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack Beidler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 14:44:13 -0400
Last March I posted a notice about a system I was planning that would
view a collection of packages as an electronic book in the sense that a
book has a table of contents and an index.  Many of you provided many
suggetions about this project.  To make a long story short, I was able
to interest one of our grad students in the project and it came together
much faster that we anticipated. You can check it out at

    http://www.cs.uofs.edu/~beidler/Ada/adlibr.html

From this web page you can browse through a table of contents and an
index of  the following libraries:

An Ada CGI library
The data structure component library used here at the
University of Scranton
The library of resources that come with the GNAT compiler
An Ada OpenGL library
An Ada Posix library
An Ada tcl/tk library (TASH)
The Ada Win 32 library
The CRT library within the Win 32 library
The Ada X11 Library

WARNING:  Some files are quite large (200K).  We plan to fix that
sometime in the next few months.

ALSO:  We will make a compressed file of this resource avaialable for
download in the near future.o

Hope you find this useful.  Thanks for all of those that provided
suggestions, we tried to incorporate most of them.

Jack Beidler
--
John (Jack) Beidler, Ph.D., Professor of Computer Science
Computing Sciences Department, University of Scranton, Scranton, PA