From:
Todd Coniam <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:37:33 EST
In a message dated 09-Nov-1998 06:31:43 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<  Is there any popular CFD code written in Ada ? What is
  the performance of the language in numerical applications ?
  Any examples of numerical software written in Ada ?

Actually, your code is directly accessible from Ada, so rewriting is not
necessary.  Ada95 has a direct interface to Fortran (even array subscripting)
so using existing Fortran code is no problem.  Ada's Numerics annex is
designed to answer just the types of questions you have.  You will have to
find a compiler that supports it, like GNAT, for your platform.  But you'd
probably have to look for a C++ compiler too.

Todd Coniam

p.s.  Sorry, I don't have any experience to pass on about interfacing to
Fortran, I just noticed nobody else responded with it.