Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:58:08 -0600
From:
Pat Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
>But it could be the case that Barnes is not the best book for
>unsophisticated students who are just learning programming in
general,
>and some of the reviews may be coming from that population.

I suspect the negative reviews are indeed coming from that source,
given that one confused Pascal's triangle with the programming
language Pascal (if I understood the review correctly).

The Barnes book is indeed intended for those with programming
experience, as indicated in the Preface.  The probably didn't read it.

In any case, to those that like it -- say so at amazon.com!

pat rogers