From:
"S. Ron Oliver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:33:17 -0600
Are any of you people with DOD, Ada, C, embedded systems experience, etc.,
interested in contract work in Minnesota?

If so, let me know and I'll put you in touch with a headhunter who found me
via my web home page.

He claims to have several positions for someone like myself.  Problem is,
for me it is NOT an option to be in Minnesota full time for 6 months.  I
have too many things going on right here in Colorado.

Also, if you are genuinely interested, I can at least get a "referral
bonus" for putting you in touch with him.

sro

S. Ron Oliver, semi-retired professor of Computer Science and Computer
Engineering.  www.csc.calpoly.edu/~sroliver

Tire of sucky software! ?  Check out www.caressCorp.com and follow the
links to software sucks and The Oliver Academy.