Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 17:26:35 -0700
From:
AdaWorks <[log in to unmask]>
Michael,

Thanks for your thoughtful response.  I agree we have a long way
to go.  And it is through the efforts of people such as you that
we are continuing to make progress.

Just back from Software Technology Conference. The C++ and Java
languages are making real inroads into the DoD software development
now that the "mandate" is abrogated.  However, I met many people who
are still convinced that Ada is the correct choice for software
development when failure is not an option.

Howabout, "Ada. When failure is not an option."

Richard

AdaWorks Software Engineering
Suite 30
2555 Park Boulevard