Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:53:47 -0500
From: "Criley, Marc A" <[log in to unmask]>
(I hate it when people cite references they can't explicitly
identify, but I'll violate my own rule in this case...)

A recent issue of Ada Letters had an "Ada vs Java for CS
Education" article published in it.  I don't have the issue
here at work, so I can't tell you the date, but it was within
the last 2-3 years.

Marc A. Criley
Lockheed Martin M&DS