Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:53:07 -0400
Greetings!

In the past, you have expressed an interest in DocEXPRESS, or
Rational Rose modeling tools.  I would like to personally invite you
to visit our Web Site, and obtain your own FREE copy of
DocEXPRESS/Reporter LITE.  This tool automatically documents
your models in RTF, MS Word, HTML, and FrameMaker formats.
It works with Rose 98 and 98i Modeler, Professional, and Enterprise
editions.  Feel free to pass this information on to your colleagues
as well.

http://www.docexpress.com

If you receive this message multiple times, please accept our
apologies.  It means you have used different email names in past
correspondence.  This is a one time announcement.

ATA EXPANDS DocEXPRESS OFFERING WITH A FREE ROSE 98 ADD-IN

Modeling tool users can download and use DocEXPRESS/Reporter LITE for FREE

August 19th, 1999: ATA, Incorporated, a developer of Software
Development Productivity tools, announced today a new free
software product available on their Web Site. Users of all Windows
based versions of Rational Rose 98(I) are encouraged to download
DocEXPRESS/Reporter LITE, a limited function version of DocEXPRESS.
"The purpose of offering this FREE tool to the Rose user community
is to introduce them to ATA, Incorporated, and our suite of documentation
productivity tools.", said Cliff Sadler, VP of Sales and Marketing for
the company.

ATA will license the product on an annual basis, much the same
way complimentary magazine subscriptions are handled. The user
simply registers for the software on the ATA web site, and then
downloads the software. Technical support will be handled via email.
There are upgrades to the FREE version available that add
customization and Report formatting to the product. See
http://www.docexpress.com for details and pricing. All versions of
DocEXPRESS/Reporter are available now.