From:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:02:24 -0400
Nothing. Just let me know what you have in mind. I don't charge nor do I
plan on charging. My goal with AdaPower is to share knowledge and make the
Ada presence on the web look alive (some major sites have not had any real
work done on them in years, have few working links to old pages and
none to the new!)

David Botton