Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:27:48 EDT
Dear Fellow Team-Ada Members:

Over the past few weeks job openings have been a pretty big topic. It always
will be in the spring. One thing that rang very clear in discussions on
Team-Ada was the need for the disclosure of job opening locations. I know
that it is a little frustrating to not have any idea where the openings are
so I have included the locations where we need you the most. If you are
serious and ready to begin your search contact me now.  If you just want to
test the waters, a ten-minute conversation couldn't hurt. Remember this
address below. You may need it someday!

http://www.AdaJobs.com

Current Openings:

NOTE: Confidential career searches with a search consultant that specialize
in your field and particular skill render more qualified results. Your search
traditionally is much faster with less headaches and risk of exposure!
Software engineers, embedded software engineers, test engineers and software
systems engineers with 6 months (non academic) to expert experience
developing using Ada, C++ or Java programming language.

Business casual work environment
Relocation Assistance: Full
Salary Range: 50k - 110k + Profit Sharing Bonus + Overtime
US Citizenship: Required

Locations: Arizona, Minnesota, South Carolina, Indiana, Michigan, Virginia,
Maryland, Georgia, Florida, Texas, & Rhode Island

NOTE: Full disclosure of facilities and locations will only be discussed over
the phone.

Sincerely,
Dean Esposito
Sr. Technical Career Consultant