From:
"Criley, Marc A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Criley, Marc A
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:34:57 -0400
Given:

Ada Core Technologies (ACT) actively develops GNAT only for supported
platforms/customers.

ACT is actively developing GNAT for Linux.

Therefore:

ACT has a paying customer for GNAT on Linux.

Question:

Who are you?  What are you doing?  Could you write a paper and maybe present
it at like..oh..I don't know..a LinuxWorld Conference or something?  :-)

Marc