Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:01:16 +0000
A new AdaSDL update has been released.

In this release I've made important changes toward  better Ada programming
principles. But this still a very raw work. I've received several code
fragments and question from some young users that found a link to my site in
www.libsdl.org.  So I make an important warning: THIS CODE IS NOT IDEAL TO BE
USED BY PEOPLE STARTING TO LEARN Ada.  First you must get a good book or
teacher and start with non graphical coding.  I've made this release in order
to be helped not to teach others. Despite my degree in Computer Science I'm
still an Ada beginner. Anyway, you can email me  about things very specific
to graphics programming in general or about (just) this Binding.

Antonio F. Vargas
www.adapower.net/~avargas