From:
Magnus Kempe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Magnus Kempe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 07:25:38 +0200
Dear Ada activists,

The Ada Home (http://www.adahome.com/) has some new ammunition for Ada.

Samuel Mize has written "Ada Can Do It!" an excellent analysis listing
some common false claims about things Ada won't let you do, and
discussing how to do them.

There are also two articles about Ada and debugging, one based on John
McCormick's "Hairiest Bugs" note and the other an account of Ada
features making debugging easier, written by Marin David Condic.

If you have ideas or stories to share with the Ada community, send them
to [log in to unmask]  More than 8,000 readers a month look for
information and ammunition at the Ada Home; I'm sure Team Ada members
have many brilliant insights that can help the Ada community.
(For instance, do you want to share other ideas or tricks about
elegant Ada answers to common objections or false claims?  Do you have
a story about Ada and debugging?  ASCII submissions are fine; we'll do
the editing and transmogrification to HTML.)

Magnus

Magnus Kempe  --  [log in to unmask]                   http://www.ksce.com/
President, Kempe Software Capital Enterprises
route d'Essertines, CH-1416 Pailly, Switzerland    tel./fax +41 21 887 8442

DocAda:  The Ada 95 Hypertext Reference at http://www.ksce.com/docada/
AdaHome: The Home of the Brave Ada Programmers at http://www.adahome.com/