From:
Ed Colbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ed Colbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 17:54:33 -0700
Hi John,

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to update the web page to show last years
('97) recipients & time was running out for sending the Call For Nominations
(which has already appeared in Ada Letters along with an announcement of
last year's recipients).  I plan to fix the web page by the end of this
weekend.  Here is the '97 recipient announcement that appeared in Ada
Letters.  (I apologize to all that I'm flooding your mailbox.  I've received
quite a few requests for this information.)

Take Care,
Ed