From:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:12:09 -0400
Rick et al,

> It's funny that this discussion has calmed down at least once, almost
> to the point of stopping, before it flared up again.
>
> ====================================
> Richard Conn, Principal Investigator
> Reuse Tapestry

It's really completely off-topic to argue Microsoft issues in an
Ada forum. PLEASE take the Microsoft stuff over to some more
appropriate place. Rick, you started this (with your stuff about
Communities, which was OK as an announcement but not worth a
thread!), so please suggest a place where you are willing to
continue it.

It is incomprehensible to me why you've suddenly become such a
Microsoft evangelist, but that's beside the point. Just take this
discussion somewhere else. Rick, the ball is in your court. PLEASE.

Mike Feldman