Tucker Taft <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 12:35:54 -0400
kemillik wrote:

> I am doing some research on the history of programming languages
> derived from ALGOL.
>
> My questions are: were the definitions of the Red, Blue, Yellow, and
> Green languages published; and if so, do you know where I could find
> paper or electronic copies?

They were not published commercially.  The DoD made up a bunch of
copies for review, and I presume that some of them are still kicking
around.  You might want to post your request to "comp.lang.ada" as well,
in case some reader has one they could lend you.

--
-Tucker Taft   [log in to unmask]   http://www.averstar.com/~stt/
Technical Director, Distributed IT Solutions  (www.averstar.com/tools)